Saturday 14 August 2010

Wawaweewa

Today I went out with the fam for my brother's birthday, I won't go into great detail but we got caught in the rain in the middle of nowhere and got drenched (typical English weather, eh?). By the time we got back to the car we were all a little grumpy but still up for fish and chips at the seaside :) anyways, this song came on the radio and it put me in the best mood ever, despite being freezing cold and super dooper wet, so I thought I'd share it with you :) I'll post photo's of the day soon, but now I'm going to watch a film!


I hope you're all having a lovely (rainy) summer!
Charlottie

2 comments:

  1. I could see that...its quite catchy. I think I remember from a history of rock and roll class I took in college.

    If you get a chance, check out my 'i dare you to wear' challenge. I am daring my subscribers to recreate a look from the Derek Lam 2010 spring runway show. Then I will post all of the pics in a post next week.
    I also have my monthly giveaway for August going on right now.

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i love that song! glad you had fun despite the rain x

    ReplyDelete