Friday, 25 June 2010
Monday, 21 June 2010
Sunday, 20 June 2010
Thursday, 17 June 2010
Sunday, 13 June 2010
Friday, 11 June 2010
1. If you were stuck on an island or an elevator or something like that, what are the top 5 beauty items that are sure to be inside your bag?
Well I probably wouldn't take any makeup because there'd be no point, no one would see me. Unless I got stuck in a lift rather than an island. In which case someone might see my. But they'd probably be an old man. So we don't need to worry about that.
1) Cleanser. I like my face to be clean. I don't know how long I could be stuck for, it could be a while. So I'd like to keep my face feeling fresh ;)
2) Carmex - I love it :D it's the only lip balm I actually like.
3) Lipstick - okay I said no makeup, but if I got bored I could use it to draw on things :)
4) Moisturiser - I may be stuck for a while. In the mean time I want to keep my skin nice and moisturised so I don't look too hagged when I eventually leave.
5) Sun cream - I don't want the glare of the sun to frazzle my skin while I'm stuck on this here island.
2. Which female celebrity's style do you admire the most and why?
Ohhh, this one's tricky! I'd probably have to say Lady Gaga though, she is my idol. She's so creative and bold and I love how imaginative she is (basically the same as being creative, but I can't think of any other words :/). I might try putting cans in my hair one day :) but a more realistic celebrity would probably be Florence Welch because I absolutely adore her ginger hair or Ellie Goulding. Because she is a babe.
3. Do you think it is possible for one single person to change the world?
Erm, no. Nice and simple. I'm not quite that optimistic ;)
4. What is/are your favorite movie/s?
Ohh I have a few; Anchorman, Wayne's World, Dirty Dancing, Sex and the City and SHREK :D I am such a child.
5. Have you seen the movie Avatar? If yes, do you think it should've won the Oscar for best picture and best director?
I haven't seen it :( I never got round to jumping on the bandwagon.
6. What do you look forward to the most this coming summer?
Meeting new people, seeing my bestie (getyou hannah-boo) because we've hardly seen each other recently due to exams and 'men' aaaaaand partying like it's 1999. Not that I know what that's like. Because I was six.
7. If you were to choose, computer or cellphone?
8. If you were given an all expense paid vacation to one place only, where would you go?
Ahh I really don't know! I've been to lots of places because I've been a few cruises. But I suppose I'd quite like to go to Italy or New York :) ohhh, or maybe Australia! Eeeek, I don't know. I would say Russia but I went there last year. Can I have more than one all expenses paid holiday?
I think I'm supposed to come up with my own questions now, and I just tried. And I failed. I can't think of anything to ask! But I'd like to learn a little bit more about all of my lovely followers so I'll have a little think and then ask you all some questions sometime soon!