Saturday 21 August 2010

Day 10

Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, excited, mad etc:

Oo-er I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do this one? So I'll just list some songs I listen to when I feel those things I guess.

Happy - 80s tunes! Love'em. Jason Derulooooo, Ellie Goulding, All Time Low, Florence & The Machine, Rusko, Chase and Status, Dizzee Rascal, Train, Friendly Fires, I Blame Coco, Paramore, The Cure... The list really is endless. I listen to everything haha.

Sad :( - More 80s tunes, they always cheer me up! But again, I listen to anything, I can't really specify what I listen to exactly.

Exactly - Lady Gaga, Jason Derulooo, Black Eyed Peas, Mr Hudson... so more dancey stuff I guess haha.

Mad - Probably something loud, maybe Enter Shikari, The Prodigy, You Me At Six, Fall Out Boy... Hahaha, I'm a scene kid at heart, it would seem.

Charlottie

2 comments: