Friday 25 June 2010

MJ, I love you.

Today is the 1st anniversary of Michael Jackson's death and that makes me sad :( I seem to remember crying when I heard the news last year. But it did rekindle my love for his music and last summer was spent listening to him. We had Jacko on repeat on our long journey from Norfolk to Southampton last year before we boarded our ship to go on our cruise, where there was a disco, in which we requested they play Michael Jackson. ANYWAY, I just wanted to share my love for MJ, he was amazing, if a little strange. May he rest in peace.
I love this song. I know it all off by heart, including the beasty rap. OOH YEAH.
I LOVE MJ.
Charlottie

2 comments:

  1. God I can't believe it was a year ago. I remember his songs being played constantly and made me realise how many of his songs I loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I absolutely love him. Most of his songs actually give me butterflies or something of the sort. I wish I'd seen him live :/

    ReplyDelete