Wednesday 29 September 2010

Hannah-Banana's 17th!

Huzzah! HANNAH BE OLDER. By the time Hannah turns 18 I will (hopefully) be in uni, so I will not be able to go out with her. Bad times. Wish I was magic. But anyway, this was nearly a week ago, but I thought I'd post about it anyway. Last week Hannah had a birthday meal for her 17th and it was beeeautiful. Nom. We had nacho's and enchilada's and birthday cake. So good! Also, helium balloons but we failed to undo them so unfortunately there was no inhaling of helium.

I keep playing tetris and now my head hurts, so this post is absolutely terrible. For this reason, I will supply you with some photo's to make up for the lack of decent banter.









I meant to post this about a week ago, so this actually happened two weeks ago. My baaaad.

3 comments:

  1. awwww cute pics! looks like loads of fun!
    hope youre okay, long time no speak (my fault entirely!)
    i got style spotted in london the other day and am in a competition on facebook now! and i NEED NEED NEED YOUR vote!
    this is the link:
    http://apps.facebook.com/impulsestylehunter/

    and im the first girl on it in the purple coat! please tell all your friends on blogger and on facebook to vote for me as well! the prize is £250 in lipsy vouchers!
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU!
    lots of love
    suyin
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you babe! if you could encourage a couple of friends to do it as well, that would be absolutely amazing! i want to win this so bad and this would help sooooooo much!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. look like a lot of fun : ))
    xx

    ReplyDelete