Thursday 2 September 2010

Day 22

What makes you different from everyone else?

Erm, my fingerprints? Haha. And the fact that I am over 6ft and female. Also, even though I love all things girly I'd secretly love to be really cool and learn how to surf and skateboard and stuff. I think my name too, I am the only one of my kind on facebook. I like to think that means I am the only person in the world with my name. None of those are very interesting, I couldn't think of much. I'll blame it on the fact that I only just woke up, but really we all know I'm just boring.

6 comments:

  1. :) fingerprints, I like that. I was once asked in a job interview what I could bring to the company that no one else could, I said ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, if you got that job then I might have to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post! i never would have guessed you were over 6 ft, you'd tower over me haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I'm 6ft and half an inch ;) I tower over most people, it's worst when it rains so everyone puts their umbrellas up and I can't actually speak to them because they're so low down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha wow you're 6ft YAY high five to that i am 174cm

    and it make me different from others because other Asian in my country is so small and petite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh wow! Being tall is good, no one can ever lose you :)

    ReplyDelete