Monday 10 May 2010

Bappa di boopy

It was my birthday last week so I thought I'd share with you some of the beauts I gratefully received! Please excuse the first two, Glee is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. But I know I'm not the only one!


A lovely vintage (1970s) bag :)

Gooorgeous weekend bag from Past Times. I'm not sure if it's current season but I think it was bought around Easter time so it may be <3

Topshop slip skirt :) I love it but I'm not sure what to wear with it! Any suggestions?

Topshop bandeau dress. I love this muchly <3

Topshop of course :)

I adore this picture! Ever since I was a wee diddly my nanny had it hanging in her bathroom and I've always wanted it so she got me one from an antiques fair! I love, love, love it!





I love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment